Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Purge

I must be serious about this, because I've dumped all of the old entries I created in 2004 when I was under the mistaken impression that no one could be fooled by George W. Bush twice. I look at those posts and they seem so dated and snarky that I don't recognize my own writing. Rather than leave them up so they can be talked about 2 years later, I just figured I would clear them out altogether.

So fortunately, Blogger has a nice little "History Eraser" button (One for you Ren & Stimpy fans)that I can use to erase the painful memories of '04. At this point trashing W is like shooting fish in a barrel (With Blanks).

I am having a potentially exciting summer, between my company going public, planning a 3 week tour of Scandinavia, running my first marathon, and embarrassing myself on Edge 102 for a shot at some fabulous prizes. There should be plenty of new material to fill the void, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home