Monday, June 26, 2006

Arrival in Amsterdam

Well I might as well post since I find myself with some time to kill and just enough Euros to buy 15 Mins of net time + Breakfast (1 Croissant Sandwich and Grapefruit juice). Amsterdam Airport is huge...the signs warn me when I exit my flight from Toronto that my gate for Stockholm is 34 minutes on foot! I also notice another Stockholm plane leaving shortly but with checked baggage and a 30 minute hoof to that gate I'm stuck! And the sad part is I'm really trying to get to Copenhagen anyways. My flight lands in Stockholm at 11:25 am local time, just early enough to barely miss a train that would put me in Copenhagen 2 hours earlier. I should be checking into Danhostel around 8 tonight my time...

I have energy, but I know Jet lag's gonna hit hard later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home